Susan M. Kliebert, CPA, CRFAC
Susan started her career in public accounting in 2002. Susan has experience in providing financial audit and assurance services. Her experience in public accounting includes serving non-public clients in the manufacturing, distributing and foodservice industries as well as non-profit organizations. She also has extensive experience in state and local sales/use tax examinations and general business consulting.
Susan has provided litigation support services in many cases including civil and marital disputes and external CFO/Controller service matters. She was qualified as an expert witness by the 7th JDC in Concordia Parish and provided expert witness testimony.Susan has been a frequent lecturer at various organizations including Louisiana State University, Southeastern Louisiana University, Beta Alpha Psi Accounting Organization, and Idea Village.
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor of Science – Accounting, University of New Orleans
- Certified Public Accountant, Louisiana
- Certified Forensic Accountant
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants (LCPA)
- CPAmerica International (CPAI)
- Junior League of New Orleans (JLNO)
- American Board of Forensic Accounting