Richard J. Rumney, CPA
Ricky began his career in public accounting starting with the firm in 1997. Ricky has extensive experience assisting clients with business planning, tax compliance and opportunities with various federal and state incentive programs. Ricky provides tax services to clients in a number of industries with a practice concentration in healthcare, professional service firms, real estate, manufacturing, and the hospitality industry.
He has spoken professionally on various tax topics and incentive programs to professional organizations, CPAmerica conferences and has taught professional education courses to the Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants and LAMMICO.
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor of Science – Accounting, University of New Orleans
- Certified Public Accountant, Louisiana
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants (LCPA)
- New Orleans Chapter of the LCPA
- CPAmerica International (CPAI)
- Crowe Horwath International
- St. Philip Neri School Board Member
- St. Philip Neri Men’s Club